Dear User, under Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (hereinafter T.U.), and in relation to personal data of which RESET INDUSTRIA SRL come into possession, we inform you as follows:
1. Purposes of data processing. Treatment is aimed at:
1.1 Group newsletter, the development of statistical and market research.
1.2 Meet the request information by sending the form.
2. Mode of data processing. a) The treatment is performed by means of transactions or series of transactions listed in Art. 4 paragraph 1 letter. a) T.U .: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. b) Operations may be conducted with or without the aid of electronic or automated means. c) The treatment is done by the owner and / or persons in charge of the treatment.
3. Providing data. The contribution of common and sensitive data is necessary for the performance of the activity referred to in point 1.
4. Refusal to provide data. Any refusal by the individual to give personal data in the case of paragraph 3 makes it impossible to fulfill the activities of point 1.
5. Communication of data. Personal data may be disclosed to those responsible for treatment and may be disclosed for the purposes of paragraph 1 to all those subjects which the communication is necessary for the proper fulfillment of these purposes. A detailed list of nominees controllers and data of third parties to whom the data may be disclosed, will be provided by RESET INDUSTRIA SRL following a specific request.
6. Disclosure of the data. Personal data will not be transmitted or disclosed to any third party, private or public, except in aggregate and anonymous form.
7. Transfer of data abroad. The personal data may be transferred to EU countries and to countries outside the European Union for the purposes of paragraph 1.
8. Rights. Article. 7 T.U, gives the exercise of certain rights, including the right to obtain from the owner confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data and their providing in an intelligible form; You have the right to know the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied to the processing, the identity of the owner and individuals to whom the data might be disclosed; the party has the right to obtain updating, rectification and integration of data, deletion, transformation into anonymous form or block of data processed in violation of law; the holder has the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data. The above rights may be exercised at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
9. Data Controller. The data controller is RESET INDUSTRIA SRL , Registered office: Via N. Fabrizi 136 10145 Torino; Offices: Corso Antony, 11 10093 Collegno TO; C. F. and VAT number 08184950015; Iscr. CCIAA R.I. TO68430 / 01; REA di Torino No 952889; € 10,000 fully paid capital.
Session cookies are essential to distinguish between the connected users, and are useful to prevent a feature request can be delivered to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes to prevent cyber attacks to the website. Session cookies do not contain personal data and last only for the current session, ie until you close the browser. For them it is not necessary consent.
The functionality cookies used by the website are strictly necessary for the use of the site, in particular are connected to a specific request of functionality from the user (such as login), for which no consent is necessary.
The instructions for disabling cookies are found on the following web pages:
Mozilla Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
Windows Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
Google Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=it&answer=95647
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
For more information on the use of data and their treatment by Google it is recommended to check the information at the following Internet address: http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/.
Learn more about Google Analytics cookies are found on the following page: https: //developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
You can selectively disable the action of installing Google Analytics on your browser the appropriate component provided by Google (opt out). To disable the collection of data by Google Analytics, please refer to the link given below:
This site also occasionally incorporates plugin and / or buttons for social networks, in order to allow easy sharing of content on your favorite social networks. These plugins do not set a cookie, but if it is already on the visitor’s computer is able to read it and use it according to its settings. The collection and use of information by such third parties are governed by their privacy policies to which please refer.
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ (https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ cookie information link)
Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it (link cookie information https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da- part-of-twitter)
LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/static?key=privacy_policy&trk=hb_ft_priv (https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy cookie information link)
Google+ http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/ (http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/ cookie information link).